The following biographical data has been furnished by St Pauls School London:
- Admitted in the Autumn Term of 1914 to St. Pauls School and came from Colet Court.
- He left form LV in March 1917.
- He went to King’s College London
- 1926 Glasgow University: DSL
- 1926-36 advertising PR
- Appointments: Promotions Mgr, Northcliffe Newspapers Gp
- 1939-45 attd. to Middle East Dept., Min of Informationauthor and biographer. Books include The Suez Canal in World Affairs; The Passover Plot; The Original New Testament, The Essene Odyssey; FIAL.
- Died 24.1.1988
But this would not in any way do justice to a rich and productive life as we hope to demonstrate in these pages.